DX Registration Service Agreement
Point 1. Statement
DX registration means acceptance and agreement to all terms and conditions of this Agreement. The DX serves as an operator to provide services to users in accordance with this agreement. If you do not wish to accept the terms of this agreement, you may not access or use this website.
Point 2. User service
The DX provides users with network services for Bitcoin mining machine purchase activities, and does not participate in the trading of Bitcoin as a buyer or DX.
1. Service content
(1) The user has the right to browse the Bitcoin real-time market and transaction information on the DX, and have the right to purchase or sell Bitcoin Cloud Hash through the DX.
(2) The users have the right to view the information under their DX member account on the DX, and has the right to apply the functions provided by the DX to operate.
(3) The user has the right to participate in the website activities organized by the DX in accordance with the activity rules published by the DX.
(4) Other services that the DX promises to provide to users.
2. Service rules
(1) When you have a transaction dispute with other members during the DX trading process, once you or one or both of the other members jointly submit the DX to request mediation, the DX has the right to make a mediation decision based on the unilateral judgment. You understand and agree to accept the judgment and mediation decisions of the DX.
(2) You understand and agree that the DX has the right to provide the necessary information such as user information and transaction records that you provide to the DX at the request of government agencies (including the Judiciary and Administration). If you are suspected of infringing on the intellectual property rights of others, the DX also has the right to provide the necessary identity information to the right holders in the initial judgment of the alleged violation.
(3) You are solely responsible for the taxable benefits, and all hardware, software, services and other costs incurred in the use of the DX Services.
(4) When using the service, you agree that all transactions cannot be changed once they are executed.
(5) When using the service, you agree that the DX has the right to liquidate the transaction at any time, regardless of profit or loss.
Point 3. The modification and termination of the service
1. Changes to the agreement
The DX reserves the right to change the content of this agreement or other terms of service and operating rules issued by the DX at any time. When the change is made, the DX will publish an announcement in a prominent position within the DX. The change will take effect from the time of the announcement, such as the user continues to use the services provided by the DX. That is, the user is deemed to agree to the content change, and if the user does not agree to the changed content, the user has the right to stop using the DX service.
2. Termination of the agreement
(1) The DX has the right to cancel the user's DX account or terminate all DX services in accordance with the terms of this agreement. This agreement is terminated on the date of cancellation of the account.
(2) After the termination of this Agreement, the User has no right to request the DX to continue to provide any services or perform any other obligations, including but not limited to requiring the DX to retain or disclose to the User any information in its original DX account, to the User or The third party forwards any information it has not read or sent, and so on.
(3) The termination of this agreement does not affect the breaching party shall be responsible for breach of contract.
1. Scope of application
(1) Personal registration information provided by the user according to the DX requirements when the user registers the DX account or pays the account;
(2) When the user uses the DX service, or accesses the DX page, the server automatically receives and records the server value on the user's browser, including but not limited to data such as the IP address and the web page record requested by the user;
(3) Relevant data collected by the DX for users to conduct transactions on the DX, including but not limited to records of sale, purchase, deposit, etc.;
(4) Other user personal information obtained by the DX through legal channels.
2. Information use
(1) The DX does not sell or lend the user's personal information to anyone unless prior permission is obtained from the user. The DX also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or free distribute the User's personal information by any means.
(2) The DX shall keep confidential the customer identity information and transaction information obtained, and shall not provide customer identity information and transaction information to any unit or individual, except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
Point 5. User rights and obligations
1.Do not interfere with or attempt to interfere with the service or access the website and use service methods other than interfaces. Otherwise, you agree to bear any direct or indirect loss or damage as a result of your breach of the Terms of Service.
2. The Network does not review or approve any requests to third-party websites that access your account and does not trace any liability to these sites. If you don't trust the website that is requesting your information, you should not approve the request.
3.You must not use this site to endanger national security, disclose state secrets, or infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of the state's social collectives and citizens.
4.Users may not maliciously register their network accounts by any means, including but not limited to multiple account registrations for profit, speculation, cashing, and awards. Users should not steal other user accounts.
5.Users are prohibited from using the network in any form as a place, DX or medium for engaging in various illegal activities. Users may not engage in any commercial activities in the name of the Site without the authorization or permission of the Network, nor may they use the Network as a place, DX or medium for commercial activities in any form.
If the user violates the above provisions, the Network has the right to directly take all necessary measures, including but not limited to deleting the content posted by the user, canceling the star rating, honor and virtual wealth acquired by the user on the website, suspending or sealing up the user account. Cancel the benefits derived from violations, and even pursue the legal liability of users through litigation.
Point 6. Refusal of guarantee and disclaimer
1.As a third-party DX of "network service provider", Network does not guarantee that the information and services on the website DX can fully meet the needs of users. The Network does not assume legal responsibility for errors, insults, slander, inaction, obscenity, pornography or embarrassment that may be encountered by users in accepting the services of the Network.
2.Based on the particularity of the Internet, the Network does not guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, and does not guarantee the timeliness and security of the service, and does not assume responsibility for the non-network.
The Network strives to enable users to securely access and use the Site, but the Network does not represent or warrant that the Site or its servers are free of viruses or other potentially harmful factors; therefore, users should use industry-recognized software. Kill any virus in the download file of any automatic force machine network.
3. Network is not responsible for the preservation, modification, deletion or storage failure of user-issued information. Do not assume any responsibility for typographical errors, negligence, etc. that are caused by the intentional failure of the rals Network.
Network has the right but not the obligation to improve or correct any omissions or errors in any part of this website.
4.Unless the Network expressly agrees in writing, the Network may, for any purpose, including, but not limited to, including, via, connecting or downloading, any content information obtained from the Site, including but not limited to advertising, etc. The accuracy, completeness and reliability of the products are not guaranteed; the Network is not responsible for any products, services, information or materials purchased or obtained by users due to the content information on this website. The user is solely responsible for the risks associated with the use of the information on this website.
5. The user reviews posted by all users in the Network represent the user’s personal opinions. It does not mean that this site agrees with its opinions or confirms its description. This site does not assume any legal liability for user comments.
6.The network reserves the right to delete all kinds of information in the network that does not comply with the provisions of the law or agreement, and reserves the right not to notify the user.
7.All notices sent to users will be delivered via official page announcements, station letters, emails, customer service calls, mobile text messages or regular mail. Any activity or information that is not obtained through the formal channels of the Network, the Network does not bear legal responsibility.
8. Network has the right to adjust the fee rates for recharge, withdrawal, transaction, etc. according to market conditions, and has the right to decide the termination of the free promotion period.
Point 7. Intellectual property statement
All intellectual property rights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights of the network, as well as all information related to it, including but not limited to: textual expressions and combinations, icons, graphics, graphics, color, interface design, The layout framework, related data, printed materials, or electronic documents are protected by the Copyright Law, Trademark Law, Patent Law, Anti-Unfair Competition Law, and corresponding international treaties and other intellectual property laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, except for third parties. In addition to authorized software or technology, the network enjoys the above intellectual property rights. Without the written consent of the , the User shall not implement, use, transfer or license any of the three parties to implement, utilize or transfer the above intellectual property rights for any for-profit or non-profit purposes, and the Machine shall retain the above-mentioned unlicensed conduct. right.
Point 8. Special statement
Within the scope permitted by law, regardless of the circumstances, the is due to information network equipment maintenance, information network connection failure, computer, communication or other system failures, power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, uprisings, Unservice or delay in service caused by riots, lack of productivity or means of production, fires, floods, storms, explosions, wars, government actions, orders of the judiciary, other force majeure or third party inaction Loss is not responsible.
Point 9. Risk warning
1.Buying a mining machine similar to investment has a very high risk
(1) There is a risk that the miner will be eliminated in the short term, and the miner's price may be adjusted according to market conditions without prior notice and price compensation. Please understand. Once the miner is sold, it does not support refunds or returns. The mining machine is currently only suitable for mining, and its components have all been modified. The second-hand resale will not be able to sell at actual value.
(2) The mining machine is suitable for some virtual currency. The price of the currency and the difficulty of mining are directly linked to the income of the mining machine. Users need to pay attention to and grasp the market conditions to avoid losses.
2.To participate in mining machine investment, users should control their own risks, evaluate the investment value of the mining machine and investment risks, and bear the economic risks of losing all investment.
3.Due to the formulation or modification of national laws, regulations and regulatory documents, the transaction of the virtual currency is suspended or prohibited, so the economic losses caused by the user are all borne by the user.
Point 10. Legal jurisdiction and application
1.All disputes, claims or other matters arising out of or relating to the use of the s website by the users are governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
2.In the event of a dispute between the users and the network, they should first be resolved through consultation based on the principle of good faith. If the negotiation fails, it shall file a lawsuit in the people's court where the network is located.
Point 11. Effectiveness and interpretation of the agreement
1.This agreement is effective when the user clicks on the registered registration page of the Network and completes the registration process, and obtains the network account number and password, and is binding on both the network and the user.
2.Users have fully read and understand the above terms before registering, and are willing to bear the relevant responsibilities. The power of final interpretation of this regulation is owned by the network.