1. Make sure you know when you can
use the coupon.
Go to to see which coupons have been added to your account.
When using your coupons, please pay attention to the following:
a. The minimum spend
b. The valid period
c. The coupon rules
Seller discounts are given automatically. To see how much you need to spend to get the discount, just check the dropdown menu in the orange section.
2. Place your order
Found something you want to buy? Click Buy Now or Add to cart to place your order.
3. Use the coupon when you confirm your order
You will then be taken to the Order Confirmation page, where you need to confirm your order and use your coupon.
Available discounts and coupons are shown automatically.
If you have more than one coupon which can be used on the same order, you can select the one you want to use by clicking ‘Apply Seller Coupon’ or ‘Apply DX Coupon’.
The order total will be updated, showing you the final price and how much you have saved.
it looks like no coupons are available. In this case, you can check the
1. Are you meeting the minimum spending requirement? If not, you could choose add more products to your cart.
2. Is your coupon still valid? If the coupon has already expired or isn’t active yet, you can’t use it on your order.
3. Confirm the currency of the order meet the currencey of the coupon you want to use? If not, you can't use it on your order.